D’vorah Levy has been in private practice since 1993. During her years of practice, she has developed an approach that individualizes the treatment for each patient. Treatments incorporate acupuncture, herbs, dietary advice, yoga and Acutonics™. D’vorah Levy treats a wide range of health issues; please inquire about your particular health concerns.
D’vorah Levy’s specialties include:
- Women’s health issues such as irregular and painful menses, PMS, menopause syndrome, UTIs, uterine fibroids, infertility and pregnancy related issues.
- Pain management and relief for muscle and joint injuries and pain, sports injuries, MVA injuries, headaches, arthritis, tendonitis and Bell’s palsy.
- Emotional imbalances such as depression, anxiety, stress and insomnia.
- Facial rejuvenation acupuncture and abdominal skin toning.
D’vorah R. Levy, M.Ac., L.Ac, is a licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Washington and is recognized by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) as a Diplomat of Acupuncture. In 1992, she graduated from the Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NIAOM), Seattle, Washington. D’vorah completed a post-graduate internship at Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hangzhou, China in 1993.
D’vorah received her Masters of Acupuncture and Herbal Certification in 1996.
Additional studies include:
Matrix Energetics Practitioner
Reiki 1 and 2 level training
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Renewal™ with Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Mei Zen™ Cosmetic Acupuncture System
- Authentic movement training
- Body Mind Centering™
- 15 Years of formal Dance Training
Most insurance providers cover acupuncture treatments for medical conditions. D’vorah Levy is a preferred provider with many insurance carriers including: Aetna, Ambetter, Kaiser, First Choice, LifeWise, Premera, Regence and United Health Care. Please check with your insurance provider for acupuncture coverage information.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture and abdominal skin toning is NOT covered by any insurance providers at this time.